Hi, my name is Jessica and I am a senior at ECU studying communications with a concentration in public relations. I did a promotions and marketing internship with the Carolina Mudcats and absolutely loved it! Working along side the manager of social media and marketing helped me develop a want to learn more about the industry. When I found an opportunity in digital marketing Greenville NC I couldn’t pass it up. I am from Raleigh, NC and grew up in a family with big personalities, and I definitely got some traits from both of my parents. Maybe this list of dislikes and likes and the explanations as to why will help you learn more about me and my personality.
- Netflix: If I find a show that I love, I will sit and binge every season. Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show and have watched it maybe 4 times through. The day Netflix takes it off, is the day I consider canceling my membership, but hopefully that’s not anytime soon.
- Boxing: Exercising has been a new journey for me recently, and I have developed a strong liking to going to the gym and being physically active. My roommate started boxing here in Greenville at Rebel Fitness, and I started going with her and fell in love with it! No need for me to pay for therapy, boxing helps me get all my anger and frustrations out.
- Mozzarella sticks: I can’t express enough my obsession with mozzarella sticks. The Sheetz app sampler is my kryptonite! If you tell me you’re going to Sheetz I’ll have an app sampler with double mozzarella sticks and fried mac and cheese bits. Don’t forget the marinara!
- Corgis: Do I own a corgi? No. Do I ask my boyfriend to buy me one everyday? The answer is yes. I can’t tell you why I love them so much, I just do.
- Slimy food textures: Mushrooms, blueberries, avocados, tomatoes, any type of melon (except crisp watermelon) is a big NO for me.
- Sweating: Unpopular opinion, summer is the worst season. People who live in Florida, I just don’t understand how you do it! Sweating is so uncomfortable and if I am sweating it puts me in the worst mood, and I will apologize in advance. I know, one of my likes is boxing which makes me sweat a lot, but “that’s different.” Thankful that the digital marketing Greenville NC that I’m interning at keeps it chilly in the office.
- Sand: Hear me out, pool over beach. If you go to the pool, you have a nice chair to layout in, you don’t have to worry about sand getting in places that sand doesn’t need to be in. I swear sand is like glitter, it never goes away, it always follows you. I still have sand in my car from a beach trip 6 months ago.
- People who walk slow: If you aren’t zooming down the sidewalk and you’re taking your time, step to the side and don’t walk in the middle of the path. PLEASE.
That’s a little bit about me, I hope you enjoyed! I am excited about what Red Shark Digital has in store for me. I have a passion for writing and social media and I am thankful to have found this digital marketing Greenville NC agency to help me fulfill those passions!