Hi, everyone! My name is Erin, and I’m the new copywriting intern at Red Shark Digital, digital marketing agency Greenville. I am a junior at ECU majoring in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. Greenville is my home, born and raised (go Pirates)! I am so thankful that Red Shark Digital has given me the opportunity to kick off my future, and I can’t wait to see what my time here will bring!
- Food, of course - There’s one thing that beats being a foodie - Being a foodie and working at a restaurant. You may have seen me around Greenville at different local restaurants. I am currently working as a server at Seared Chophouse, where we serve a variety of dishes and drinks. If you’ve never been, this is your sign to go. Best steaks in town, hands down. I don’t just say that because I work there - I mean it!
- Music - Music and podcasts are probably my next favorite things behind food. Some of my favorite artists include The Lumineers, Hozier, Tyler the Creator, Mac Miller, and Frank Ocean. If you’ve ever seen me on Spotify at 3 a.m. listening to Circles, no you haven’t.
- Podcasts - You will hardly ever catch me without a podcast in the background. My first podcast that I listened to was Up and Vanished. I was so invested that it was all I could think about for the summer! Some of my recent favorites have been H3’s Frenemies, and Emma Chamberlain’s Anything Goes. My goal for 2021 is to start my own podcast!
- Fashion - Since the beginning of quarantine, I have spent a lot of time on Pinterest. Living vicariously through the models in the tiny boxes that are wearing the latest trends has truly been a favorite pastime of mine. I thrift my outfits as much as possible, which is perfect because retro is back in style, baby! Catch me in some weird outfit that we both won’t talk about after. It’s okay.
- My dog - When I tell you I’m obsessed with my dog… I mean it. Ask Alaina and Abby of Red Shark Digital. I talked about my pup in my interview for this internship! Shelby is an American Corgi puppy, and the cutest snuggle buddy you’ve ever seen.
- Netflix - I am an adamant show watcher. My current favorite is Ozark, starring Laura Linney and Jason Bateman. G.O.A.T.? I’m sorry, but The Office has and always will be my comfort blanket show.
That’s all about me! I am so excited to begin my journey with Red Shark Digital, digital marketing agency Greenville NC, and I can’t wait to see what this summer internship has in store!