Hi everyone! My name is Caroline Keeter and I’m the new Copywriting Intern at Red Shark Digital, digital marketing Greenville NC. I am a senior at ECU majoring in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and minoring in Business. My go-to fun fact to use on the first day of class is that I’m the youngest of five siblings and we’ve all gone to ECU (Arrrggh)! I’m thankful to be working at Red Shark Digital marketing Greenville NC and am excited to see where my time here takes me!
- Food -- I’m probably the pickiest eater you’ll ever meet, yet my best friend and I have a food Instagram account. I figured trying to be a foodie would motivate me to try new things and maybe even eat a little healthier. I’m still an advocate for ordering chicken nuggets and mac n cheese off the kid’s menu though!
- Travel -- I have the biggest travel bug and dream of road tripping through all fifty states one day. The planner in me would love nothing more than to make reservations all over the place. Santorini, Greece tops my list of dream travel destinations, and you have The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants to thank for that!
- Pastime -- I’m convinced riding around aimlessly in my car is good for the soul and actually therapeutic. I love driving with no destination, just listening to music or a podcast. All my time spent riding around may very well explain why I’m one of the only people I know who cried trading in the car I got when I was sixteen.
- Movie -- The Parent Trap is hands down my favorite movie of all time. And honestly, how could it not be? This movie happened to come out the same year I was born which could explain why I’m obsessed with it. I’ve seen it so many times at this point I’m positive I could quote the entire movie. Oreos and peanut butter, anyone?
- Podcast -- I don’t know what this says about me as a person, but my most listened to podcasts are all crime-related. Crime Junkie is specifically my fav because each episode covers an entire case from start to finish. I think I’m drawn to crime podcasts because they have all the intrigue of murder mysteries but without any scary visuals.
- Music -- I’m a big Spotify girl, and my Spotify Unwrapped from last year really might throw some people for a loop. Taylor Swift ranked #1 as my most listened to artist, then Morgan Wallen (no surprise here), and then...Lil Wayne. Yes, listening to old-school Lil Wayne is in fact my guilty pleasure.
Red Shark Digital Marketing Greenville NC
Now that all that’s covered, I am eager to learn more through my internship with Red Shark Digital, digital marketing Greenville NC.