Hola! My name is Michelle, and I'm the new Digital Strategist at Red Shark Digital! I'm originally from Peru but have lived in the US for 9 years, and I'm happy to call Eastern North Carolina my home. Yes! I speak Spanish fluently (not bragging I promise). I graduated from East Carolina University with a bachelor's degree in Communications and Public Relations. After graduating I worked for a local TV station as a technical media producer; however I always dreamed of working in a digital advertising agency, so I'm super excited for this opportunity.
- I live with my husband Paul and our two dogs Lucy and Chloe, they are your typical spoiled chihuahuas (not Paul) but we love them so much!
- My mom named me Michelle after the famous show "Full House," even though I look nothing like the Olsen twins ... WHY MOM?! (Talk about being born in the 90's)
- I LOVE snacks, and I'm constantly eating and snacking on whatever I can find at my local grocery store (usually sweet stuff).
- Coffee is my best friend (Sorry Lindsey! You're next).
- Dancing is one of my hobbies; I've danced since age 4, and will probably continue to do so for a long time.
NOT SO FUN:
- I don't like peanut butter in any presentation (including Reese's cups).
- Airplane bathrooms - the idea of being in such a small room thousands of feet in the air doesn't excite me.
- Phone calls - Texts always! Can we all agree?
Did I mention I love my air-fryer? Anyway... I'm so excited to be part of the Red Shark Digital team, and feel grateful to have such an amazing opportunity in the digital advertising agency world.See you around!