1. Set a goal for what you want to achieve through social media use and create a strategy to help you reach that goal.
2. Be active and engaged on social media, but don’t overdo it. Balance is key.
3. Don’t be afraid to experiment with content and see what gets the best reaction from your audience.
4. Take advantage of social media tools and analytics to help you measure your success and areas for improvement.
5. Remember that social media should be just one part of your marketing strategy. Incorporate other channels as well to create a well-rounded approach.