Hashtags are a great way to get your content seen by more people, but only if you use them correctly. Here are some tips for doing proper hashtag research:
1. Use a mix of popular and niche hashtags. Popular hashtags will help you reach a wider audience, while niche hashtags will help you reach a more targeted audience.
2. Use relevant hashtags. Relevancy is key when it comes to hashtags. Make sure your hashtags are relevant to your content, otherwise, you'll just be wasting your time.
3. Check out the competition. See what hashtags other people in your industry are using and try to come up with some unique ones of your own.
4. Keep it short and sweet. Long hashtags are just annoying and hard to remember. Keep your hashtags short and to the point.
5. Monitor your results. See which hashtags are giving you the best results and adjust accordingly.