Greenville, NC 27858
SEO is short form for “Search engine optimization”. It is a long-term marketing strategy employed in order to improve a websites visibility and organic search results in google and other global search engines. The main objective of SEO is to make a website “search engine friendly” so that it can rank higher for relevant keywords and queries. There are many different aspects to SEO, but some of the most important factors include:
1. On-Page SEO: This refers to all the optimizations you can make on your own website in order to improve your ranking. This includes things like your website’s title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and keyword research.
2. Off-Page SEO: This refers to all the optimizations you can make that are not on your own website. The most important factor here is building high-quality backlinks from other websites.
3. Technical SEO: This refers to all the optimizations you can make to your website’s infrastructure in order to improve your ranking. This includes things like site speed, mobile optimization, and indexation.
4. Local SEO: This refers to all the optimizations you can make to your website in order to rank higher in local search results. This includes things like optimizing your Google My Business listing and claiming your local citations.
5. E-A-T: This refers to “Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness” and is a major factor in Google’s algorithm. This means that your website needs to be written by experts on your topic, and it needs to be a source of trustworthy information.
If you want to improve your website’s SEO, you need to start by analyzing your current standing. You can do this by using a variety of different tools, including Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and SEMrush.Once you have a good understanding of your current SEO situation, you can start making optimizations. As you make these optimizations, be sure to track your progress so that you can see what is and is not working.
Our digital marketing experts at Red Shark Digital are ready to assist with your campaign or project. Contact us today to get started.