To improve your SEO score, there are a few things you can do:
1. Make sure your website is well-structured and easy to navigate.
2. Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions to help search engines understand what your website is about.
3. Create high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience.
4. Promote your website through social media and other online channels.1. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
5. Use Google Analytics to track your website’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
Consult with an SEO expert to get more specific tips on how to improve your website’s search engine ranking.