Technical SEO is the process of optimizing a website for the search engines. It is a subset of SEO that focuses on the technical aspects of a website, such as the structure of the website, the code, the sitemap, etc. Technical SEO is important because it helps the search engines understand your website and index it properly. If your website is not optimized for the search engines, then it is likely that your website will not rank high in the search results. There are many different technical SEO techniques that you can use to optimize your website. Some of the most common techniques include:
1. Optimizing the structure of your website.
2. Optimizing your website code.
3. Creating a sitemap for your website.
4. Optimizing your images.
5. Optimizing your website for mobile devices.
6. Using canonical tags.
7. Using the correct URL structure.
8. Using redirects properly.
9. Setting the correct robots.txt file.
10. Creating an XML sitemap.