PPC, or pay-per-click, is a type of online advertising in which businesses pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. The steps of PPC are:
1. Planning: The first step is to develop a plan and set a budget.
2. Research: The next step is to research keywords and create ad groups.
3. Ad Creation: The third step is to create ads that are relevant to the keywords and ad groups.
4. Testing: The fourth step is to test the ads to see which ones are most effective.
5. Monitoring: The fifth and final step is to monitor the campaign to ensure that it is performing well and making progress towards the goals.