There are six phases of project audit:
1. Pre-audit phase involves planning, collecting data, and preparing for the audit.
2. Audit phase: During the audit phase, the auditor will examine the project to assess compliance with standards and regulations.
3. Post-audit phase: This phase involves reviewing the audit findings, developing recommendations, and preparing the final report.
4. Follow-up phase: The follow-up phase involves implementing the recommendations from the audit report.
5. Monitoring phase: The monitoring phase involves regularly monitoring the project to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
6.Closure phase: The closure phase involves closing the audit and preparing the final report.