[ Office ]700B Cromwell Dr.
Greenville, NC 27858
[ Phone ]252.751.9200
[ Social ]
There are five elements of UX design:
1. Research: This involves understanding the needs of the users and the business goals of the product.
2. Wireframing: This is the process of creating a blueprint of the product.
3. Prototyping: This is creating a working model of the product.
4. Testing: This is testing the product with users to get feedback.
5. Iteration: This is making changes to the product based on feedback.
Our digital marketing experts at Red Shark Digital are ready to assist with your campaign or project. Contact us today to get started.