The 5 C's of Onboarding:
1. Communication: Make sure new hires feel welcome and have all the information they need to be successful in their role.
2. Culture: Help new hires understand and buy into the company's culture and values.
3. Connection: Ensure new hires feel connected to their team and the company as a whole.
4. Compliance: Make sure new hires are aware of and understand all company policies and procedures.
5. Commitment: Help new hires feel invested in their role and the company, and encourage them to commit to their career with your organization.