[ Office ]700B Cromwell Dr.
Greenville, NC 27858
[ Phone ]252.751.9200
[ Social ]
Assuming you would like a step-by-step answer for how to set a geofencing location:
1. On your device, open the Google Maps app.
2. In the search bar, type your destination.
3. Tap Directions.
4. On the bottom of the screen, tap the transit icon.
5. In the "Choose Departure or Destination" field, type "My location."
6. In the "Choose Departure or Destination" field, type your destination.
7. At the top of the screen, tap the transit icon.
8. Tap the white bar at the bottom of the screen.
9. Swipe up on the white bar.
10. Tap the name of the place.
11. Tap More.
12. Tap Save to favorites.
Our digital marketing experts at Red Shark Digital are ready to assist with your campaign or project. Contact us today to get started.