Assuming you would like tips for managing 100 emails per day:
1. Use folders and filters to organize your inbox. This will help you to automatically sort emails as they come in and make it easier to find what you're looking for later on.
2. Don't be afraid to unsubscribe from unnecessary email lists. This will help to declutter your inbox and make it easier to focus on the emails that are actually important.
3. Make use of the search function. If you can't find an email, chances are you don't need it.
4. Respond to emails as soon as possible. This will help to keep your inbox more manageable and prevent emails from piling up.
5. Delete any emails that you don't need. If an email is no longer relevant, get rid of it.
6. Have a system for dealing with emails. Whether you deal with them by priority or by sender, having a plan will make it easier to get through them all.
7. Take breaks throughout the day. Checking your email constantly will only make it more overwhelming. Step away from your inbox for a few minutes every so often to give yourself a break.