Assuming you want tips on how to clean up your email marketing list:
1. Remove any invalid or inactive email addresses from your list. These are typically addresses that have hard bounced (meaning they're no longer in use) or that have repeatedly marked your emails as spam.
2. Take a close look at your list and segment it into different categories. This could include things like leads, customers, subscribers, etc.
3. Make sure you're only sending emails to people who have opted in to receive them. This means having a clear and prominent subscription form on your website and making it easy for people to unsubscribe if they no longer want to receive your emails.
4. Regularly clean up your email list by removing any addresses that have become inactive or that have bounced.
5. Pay attention to your email open and click-through rates. If you see a decline in these metrics, it could be an indication that your list is in need of a clean-up.
By following these tips, you can keep your email marketing list clean, up-to-date, and free of any inactive or unengaged subscribers.