Yes, you can do geofencing yourself with the help of GPS tracking. Geofencing is a feature that allows you to draw a virtual fence around a real-world location. Once you've created a geofence, you can use it to track the location of devices or people in real time. To do this, you'll need a GPS tracking device that supports geofencing. There are many different types of GPS tracking devices available, so choose one that best suits your needs. Once you have a GPS tracking device, follow these steps to set up a geofence:
1. Choose the location you want to geofence. This can be an address, a landmark, or any other type of location.
2. Enter the location into the GPS tracking device.
3. Draw a virtual fence around the location. The size of the fence will depend on the GPS tracking device you're using.
4. Set up alerts to notify you when someone enters or leaves the geofenced area.
5. Track the location of devices or people in real time.
Geofencing is a great way to keep track of devices or people in a specific area. By following the steps above, you can set up a geofence and start tracking location in real time.