Currently accepting inquiries for Webflow Websites and SEO Projects for Q2.

How do I get authorized to run political ads?

There are a few requirements you must meet in order to be authorized to run political ads. First, you must be a registered political entity with the Federal Election Commission (FEC). Second, you must have a verified US mailing address. Lastly, you must have a US bank account. Once you have met these requirements, you can then submit an application to Facebook to be authorized to run political ads.

Interested in starting

Political Advertising


Our digital marketing experts at Red Shark Digital are ready to assist with your campaign or project. Contact us today to get started.